Tuesday 15 September 2009

Ideas on a new project/signature

It's been quite a while since my last post. The previous posts have just been a few things I have worked on in the past. I haven't drawn in about a year but I'm definately going to get back into that really soon. Hopefully something is still there skill wise. I'm not showing off or anything because it does seem that way. I just wanted a central place to have those should the pc become incapacitated.

Moving along, I have a couple of ideas for a new project or signature in photoshop. My brother didn't know how to follow a tutorial for a broken/shattered glass stock image (It wasn't worded very clearly and most of the vocabulary used was mainly PS jargon) so I agreed to help him. In the end, I liked how the stock image looked and was wondering what I could encorporate something like that into. It could be used for a signature but it doesn't seem practical. Or even a mock up theatre/cinema promotional poster but again, broken glass stock images could only be used for horror genre movies, therefore I wouldn't really want to do anything around that. I'm still brainstorming. I might duplicate the stock image and post it up for a few outside sources should anyone ever read this.
I've been thinking to make a new signature, mainly around vegas. Dice and cards (I'm not a gambler myself) seem like quite a good idea to base a new signature on. I'm already thinking the stock background could be cream, with red dice on white dots, cards planted somewhere on the signature. THe cards could be a render or I could try to search for another render to place but I'm not sure whast would suit it. Open to suggestions as always.

If I ever make any process on it, or any new ideas surface, you'll see it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment