Friday 8 May 2009

CS3: First Signature

Hello everyone.



So, As a practice, I have created my first signature for a game I was currently playing at the time known as Gaia Online. Gaia Online is a online community social network with avatars and games including the newly formed zOMG, Gaia's MMO.

At this time, I had an obsession with an anime known as Darker Than Black. I had a few snapshots from the anime and got an idea to try and use one of the main protagnists as a render.

I was able to cut out the background and seperate it from the render (Using the Magic eraser, didn't know how to use pen tool). Then I pasted it on a white background, splashed a splatter brush on the background and changed the colouring of the render to a black and white style colouring scheme. (Can't remember what I played around with to get it).

It did come out pretty good for a first newbie sig. Using simple steps, you could create appealing signatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment