Saturday 11 October 2008

Comic Style Picture [NMH]

Hello guys, it has been a while since my last blog post.
I haven't been using photoshop for a while due to almost zero time on the computer and it seems like my skills and immagination have turned to mush.
Today, as I sat frustrated at my lack of skill, I watched the trailer for the upcoming No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle. The end gave me an idea on a new profile picture style.
I thought about making a discoloured wall like background similar to that of the trailer but I didn't know how to do it [open to suggestions]. Then I decided to try and use a slanted building background, add an effect to it and the render and see how it turned out.
I have two styles in mind but it has presented a problem. I cannot use one style for both the render and the background as they both belnd into each other too much. It could be used but alot of people will not realise where the render is.
I cannot intertwine the two effects as they both do not suit each other (or atleast the colours don't).
I need to decide how to do this.

The first style [Note Paper Red] vs the second style [Comic Style Graphic Pen Black] :


PS - Upon decision and completion, the size will be reduced to 150 x 150

No comments:

Post a Comment